Nurses form the largest group of professionals who work in the healthcare sector. Their job involves giving bedside care to convalescing patients, attending to newborns, to assisting physicians during patient examination and surgical procedures .
Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Multi-specialist Clinics, Nursing aides/attendants work in hospitals, nursing homes and extended care facilities, Work in emergency care
Some work as private duty nurses, resident nurses for private patients, in nursing homes, extended health care facilities, daycare centres, public health agencies or in hospitals
Specialist nurses work in hospitals which render specialist medical services.
- B.Sc. Nursing- Nursing Programs, Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
- Duration of Course : 04 years