Acquire Direct Admission in PES University, analysis B.E/B.tech Engineering of Administration Allocation heading in the right direction 12th marks.
PES College, Bangalore is a deemed unique College established during the yr 1972 at Banshankri third part, Bangalore. It’s likewise known as PES Institute of Technology. Know-how [PESIT] is without a doubt one of the primes. 10 thought-about universities in India for B.E/ B.Tech admission. It’s topped 30 acres of land with a recent framework, proving floor, hostel, sports activities, canteen facilities inside the college.
PESIT, Bangalore reworked from VTU to thought-about non-public college within the yr 2013. It is reliable itself as PES University to allow extra pupils to enroll with PES. PES University positioned amongst main universities in NIRF, NAAC. The aggregated college accepted by AICTE in addition to UGC. However, it has excessive demand amongst design hopefuls for B.Tech Admission. It’s managed by peoples schooling tradition established since yr 1972 by DR. M.R. Doreswamy.
PES University has likewise established PES University. Pes University College, South Faculty which can be known as PES University. PES University, RR was established within the yr 2002 located at Digital Metropolis, South Bangalore was beneath VTU college. Also it is approved by AICTE in addition to UGC.
Engineering Eligibility Criteria:-
- Students must have 60% aggregate marks in 12th in science stream.
- Candidate should be scored in PESSAT or KCET.
- Candidate participates through counseling based on PESSAT and KCET rank.
Management Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate must be passed in 12th with any percentage and any stream.
Bachelor Of Design (B.DES) Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate should be passed with 50% marks in 12th(with any stream) and English as a mandatory.
- Candidate passed with any stream in 12th board and minimum passing marks are 45%.
B.ARCH Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate must have 50% aggregate in 12th board.
- Candidate must have 3 years of Diploma with 50% with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
MCA Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate graduate with any degree with not less than 50% aggregate.
- Candidate must be studied mathematics, statistics, computer science or computer programming, business mathematics, business statistics.
MBA Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate should have at least 60% from any recognized college /university
- Candidate should get admission through MAT/GET/CAT/PESSAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE SCORES.
M.TECH Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate should have at least 60% in engineering degree in relative stream from recognized college or university.