St. Joseph’s Collegeof Business Administration (SJCBA) Bangalore which is settled in the center of the city was established in the year 1968. The campus includes a verdure silences in this full hustle & the bustle of the city. Which provides a very important role in giving a pleasant environment for studies of the students. In the year 1996 St. Joseph’s School of Business Administration city secured. So, It is approval from All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, for two Year Full-Time PGDM programme.
Later in the year 2007, this institution received approval for intake up to 120 students from 60 students. And additionally along with this got approval for executive PGCM & PGDM programs. The first batch was launched in the year 2007. This institution provides the students with a diverse academic background which has exposure to the corporate world. The placements of the graduate students from this academy to top most companies in the corporate world. Also, create a high value to the institution over more than a decade. This academy enjoys satisfaction for the industry placements it has over the years from the industry partners.
Infrastructure of St. Joseph’s College
The infrastructure at St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration metropolis (SJCBA) plays a very necessary role in providing education to the students of this institution. The library plays a vital role and supports research additionally as the teaching employees of the institute. The library contains a collection of Management Literatures. Which is in traditional print. The library has additionally been upgraded to digital one also. This institute additionally publishes a journal and Business Reviews twice a year.
It is pertaining to management research which helps the academicians & corporate executives. The research lab has all the necessary things required by the students for lecturers as well as research. The infrastructure has a canteen, indoor games, out games facility and separate hostel for boys as well as girls. Here you’ll be able to get all information regarding St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration Bangalore NRI quota, management quota, BBA admission, BCA admission, MCA admission, direct admission, fee structure, B Com admission and Master in Business admission.
St. Joseph’s College of Commerce Courses
- B.Com: Regular
- B.Com: (International Finance and Accounting)
- BBA: (Strategic Finance)
- B.Com: BPS(Industry Integrated)
BCA and B.Sc Courses
- PCM: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- PEM: Physics, Electronics, Mathematics
- PMC: Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- MEC: Mathematics, Electronics, Computer Science
- CBZ: Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
- CEB: Chemistry, Environmental Science, Botany
- CEZ: Chemistry, Environmental Science, Zoology
- MCB: Microbiology, Chemistry, Botany
- MCZ: Microbiology, Chemistry, Zoology
- CBBt: Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology
- CZBt: Chemistry, Zoology, Biotechnology
- EMS: Economics, Mathematics, Statics
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Application
B.A.(Bachelor of Arts) Courses:
- Economics, Political Science, Sociology(EPS)
- Industrial relations, Economics, Sociology(IES)
- English, Journalism, Psychology(EJP)
- History, Economics, Political Science(HEP)
- Communicative English, Political Science, Economics(CPE)
- Bachelor of Digital Media and Animation(BVMF)
- Bachelor of Visual Media and Film-Making(BVMF)
- Bachelor of Social Work(BSW)
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication(BAVC)
- Computer Applications
- Journalism and Communication
- Big Data Analytics
Post Graduate courses:
- Master of Arts: English, Economics, Political Science, Advertising and Public Relations.
- M.Sc: Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Physics, Food science & technology, Computer Science, Mathematics.